- I am so thankful to have a God that loves me in spite of me. Even though I am not perfect, I know that I am created in his image. He is beyond amazing.
- I am thankful for my husband. He is more than I could have ever hoped for as a husband and a father. He is patient, kind, and hard-working. He is a great father. Throughout our marriage, he has supported me in every way.
- I am so thankful for my kids. Yes, they are rotten, and drive me crazy most of the time, but they are mine. God truly gave us a miracle in the boys. They had such a hard start, but you would never know it now. They are creative, bright, and sometimes sweet boys!
- I am thankful for the blessing that I currently carry. Even though we never thought it would happen, we are going to have another miracle. Even though some people think we are crazy to want another child, yes, we believe that this is another miracle in our lives.
- I am so thankful for my parents. They aren't perfect, but God knew that they weren't raising perfection either. I had everything I needed and been taught to work hard for the things that I wanted. I never had do doubt that I was and am loved. I was taught that God, family, friends, and education were all important, and because of that, I think I have turned out for the better. They have been there to support me, Jamie, and the boys every step of the way. They have celebrated in our successes, and shared in our sorrows.
- I am thankful for Jamie's parents. They truly raised a man of honor. It is their example that has provided me then man with which I share my life, and I couldn't be more grateful. It doesn't hurt that they make a great Maw-maw and Paw-paw too. Just ask the boys. :)
- I am thankful for my sisters. They are really my best friends. They are all older than me, and in some ways have mothered over me for most of my life. Their advice, wisdom, support, examples, and love have helped me in more ways than I could ever tell them.
- I am thankful for my brother-in-laws. Most of them have been around for a long time, and I consider them brothers/ father-figures. I mean some of them have been around since I was in grade school. They have always treated me like family when I have stayed many nights at their houses. As for my newest brother-in-law Todd, I and certainly thankful. He is a regular source of humor for me and loves the boys like crazy. He is a great uncle to them.
- I am thankful for our jobs. Jamie and I are both fortunate enough to work in a job that we both love. We have an opportunity not afforded to all people which is to truly make a difference in the lives of kiddos.
- I am thankful for all the things that we have. We have a warm home, a nice car to drive, food on or table, nice clothes to wear. I know that not everyone has those things. I often complain that I want a bigger house, or other things, but the truth is that I have all that I need.
- I am thankful to have church family that treats us like family. Jamie and I have had the opportunity to be part of 3 wonderful, and very different churches. At all of those places, we have been treated with love, and kindness by the people and we feel as though we are fortunate to have an extended family.
- I am thankful for friends, both new and old. You each know who you are and what you mean to my life. I wish I were better at staying in touch with my friends, but just because we don't get to talk all the time, you are not far from my mind.
- I am thankful for our grandparents. My grandfather treated me like a princess and though he has been gone such a long time, I think about our time together, and miss him. My grandmothers were wonderful. They were both Godly women that taught me so much. I am thankful for their examples in my life. I have had the benefit of knowing 3 of Jamie's grandparents. All of them are/ were strong Godly women and have been such an example to me.
- I am also thankful for my Uncle Dale. He is amazing. He constantly teaches me endurance. His life has not been easy by any stretch, but he has endured. He found God late in his life, but his presence is evident in his life. He has always loved me and supported me and I would be lost without him.
- I am thankful for Jacob. Even though I love to drive him crazy, his presence in my life has taught me so much.
Like I said, I have probably forgotten someone, or something, but I had to try. God has been too amazing for me not to try. I hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving! May you recall your most cherished blessings too!