Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm gonna be a girl daddy!

I love my boys!  I really do.  I was content thinking I was gonna grow up having this brood of boys that sat on the couch, watches football, eat Cheetos, and burp.  However, last week that all changed.  Honestly, I couldn't be happier.  I truthfully have no idea what I'm getting into.  I don't have any sisters and I never really was around alot of girls growing up, so my experience with girls is limited (insert joke here).

I am really excited though!  I'm excited to let her wrap me around her finger.  I'm excited for her to sass me.  I'm excited to see her pouty eyes.  I'm excited to hear voice sing as beautifully as her mother.

However,  most of all, I'm excited for Tonya.  I always felt bad that she has all of these boys to put up with.  She really is a girly girl.  She loves to do hair, paint nails, do make-up, and all those other things that us boys like.  Until now, I was sad that she never really got the opportunity to do it.  Not now!  Now, mini Tonya is on her way.

Set up another throne...the princess will be arriving soon...and I CAN'T WAIT!

-Dad

2 comments:

  1. Precious :) We hope to someday have a girl ourselves. ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so precious Jamie! So excied for you all!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete