Friday, July 13, 2012

You are my sunshine!



Tonight I was sitting in the rocker with Hannah I look over to see all my men on the couch snuggled up watching the Reds play.  I was singing You are my Sunshine to Hannah in an effort to put her to sleep.  Now, let me be clear.... we have not had the best day.  Hannah got two shots yesterday.  So, today she had a low grade temperature and has been a big cranky mess.  She has hardly smiled one second and whined, cried,or slept most of the day.  For the first time, she was really wearing on the boys nerves.  So, don't believe it's all rainbows and lollipops at our house. 
But, tonight as I sat singing to Hannah, and watching my men, I can honestly say I just fell in love all over again with these people that I call my family.  Jamie's ability to love all of us beyond measure, and be the best Dad in the entire world; the boys undying love for each other, Hannah, and us; and Hannah's soft features as she lays snuggled in my arms.  So, even on a difficult day, they are my sunshine!!!!  If life gets any better I will need a bathtub because my cup runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment