Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fragile

It's Christmas time at the Campbell house again, and my how things have changed. It seems like yesterday that we were assembling the baby fence around the Christmas tree, putting the tree up on the 23rd, and taking it down in the 26th.

Here we are with 3 big boys getting paint guns and electronics, and a little girl that can crawl and pull up on the crib. I swear time needs to pause for just a few minutes.

Unlike most of our Christmases, this year we experienced loss, just before Christmas. The loss of "Uncle Thurl" and the loss of all those innocent victims in CT, made us stop and think about how fragile life is. It made us appreciate the moments that we have together.

See, time is moving so quickly, and no matter how many times I wish it to be so, I cannot capture all the moments if their innocence, and keep them this age. This year, maybe a little more than usual, I'm so grateful for my family, and feel blessed I got to spend time with each and every one:)





No comments:

Post a Comment