Friday, April 20, 2012

Miserable?

So, I am nearing the end of this pregnancy, and I keep getting the same questions/ statements over and over. I bet you wish this were over, or you must be miserable.

Well, truthfully, I hate that question/comment. I have never been "miserable" even carrying the boys. At times I may have been close; they were quite a challenge!

There have definitely been some uncomfortable moments in both pregnancies, but never misery. I think everyone that has ever suffered through infertility would agree with me that misery is the 100th negative pregnancy test, the desire to have a child more than breathe, and the heartbreak of a child you'll never see this side of heaven. That is misery! Pregnancy is at worst a minor discomfort, at best it is God's way of allowing my participation in a total miracle.

I am blessed to carry these miracles! Misery you say, you must be crazy. Theses are some if the most amazing days of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment