Sunday, April 1, 2012

Predicting the future!

So the boys are out of town so Tonya and I got to go out to eat, watch a movie, and talk about something other than school or the boys.  So the conversation lead to our next favorite activity, predicting the future.  That's right, I'm like Dionne Warwick ....



We've done this forever.  We usually play this little game around New Years and make up crazy  predictions about the upcoming year.  However, our game tonight was a special edition...all about Hannah.  So, here are the predictions that came out tonight.  I'm putting them in writing so you all will be able to see my psychic abilities.  (BTW...I don't choose lottery numbers for people, it's an exploitation of my gift.)  ;)

Tonya's Question:  Will Hannah have lots of hair?
Response:  Yes, we just pray she doesn't have my hair line though!

T:  What color will Hannah's eyes be?
R:  Blue (Aren't all baby's eyes blue?)

T:  Who will be the best big brother?
R:  Isaac (Just a gut feeling)  Caleb will help sometimes and Eli will trick the other two into doing his work for him.

T:  What hair color will Hannah have?
R:  Blonde, that will even up our kids two/two.

T:  Who will she look like?
R:  She will be as beautiful as her mother.

T:  Who's temperment will she have?
R:  I refused to answer this question.  (I'm psychic, not an idiot!)

I do know this, I'm ready for her to get here!  I think we all are!  :)

-Daddy  (Call 1-888-I AM NOT A PSYCHIC for more information.  $1.99/min)

No comments:

Post a Comment