Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's true...another girl can steal my heart!

I never thought that another girl would steal my heart.  I met Tonya some thirteen years ago, and I knew that I loved her from that time.  I knew that I would love no other girl.  I was positive that no one else would ever win my heart like she did.

Man...was I wrong!

This afternoon at 12:51, I was proved to be a liar!  Miss Hannah Elizabeth Campbell entered  the world at a whopping 9lbs 11oz and 21 1/2 inches long.  She came out screaming, letting everyone know that she was here and everyone was to take notice.  She has spent all evening in the arms of family that absolutely adores her every move.

It's amazing how God takes care of everything.  I was so worried about how Tonya was going to do and how Hannah was going to come through everything.  Then I worried about how the boys were going to feel and if they were going to be OK.  Any of you that knows me well knows that this is exactly how I am.  I worry about everything.  Everything went perfectly, I couldn't have scripted it any better!

I don't what what she will be when she grows up.  I don't know who she will fall in love with or what her favorite things will be.  I do know this though, one day she will find someone that will look into her eyes, like I looked into Tonya's eyes, and fall head over heals in love with her.  It's easy to do...because I did it today!

Miss Hannah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Daddy loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment