Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Go Time!!!!

All day long I've had my mind running all over the place.  I'm a mixed bag of emotions and it's been really hard to control them all.  I've tried to stay busy all day so I don't sit and think to much.  However, now is the time to sit and think.

Tomorrow morning, my entire world will flip.  I get the awesome blessing of witnessing my baby girl being born.  I had truly given up on the idea of a girl, or another child, to be honest.  However, somewhere in God's awesome plan, he thought it was right to give us another one.  Why, I'll never know.  I do know this, I am so happy that it has worked out this way.

I love to hear my boys talk about her already.  Eli's ready to play with her the moment she's cleaned off.  Isaac says that we'll be watching Baby Einstein and Caleb, in his usual way, doesn't say alot, but I can tell he is nervous.  (I can't blame Caleb, I'm nervous too.)  The boys have seemed so intrigued by the whole process.  They are going to be such wonderful big brothers.

Tonya...what can I say!  I've never seen anyone take the responsiblity of carrying a child so intent.  She knows how to get healthy babies here.  If they want her to stand on her head, she will.  Whatever she has to do she will do it to make sure everything turns out perfectly.  But that's my sweetie, she's such an over achiever.  She is truly wonderful.

I'm not sure what she will look like or even what her middle name is at this point.  I do know that she is entering a family that has the most abundent amount of love to give and we can't wait to give it to her.

If you are reading this, I truly ask you to pray tomorrow!  Pray that Tonya comes through wonderfully, Hannah is healthy and happy, the boys are excited and cooperative, and that the Dad can keep from acting like a blubbering fool!  ;)

T-Minus 14 hours and counting!  I'M EXCITED!

-Dad

2 comments:

  1. Hannah is just another reminder that God is all powerful and in control of everything! Praying that all goes well without any problems tomorrow! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is just another reminder that we serve an all powerful God who is completely in control! Praying that all goes well tomorrow! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete